- Sitting puts pressure on your back, more so than standing.
- Getting off your chair is the best thing you can do for your muscles and lower back.
- Sitting on a ball for a long time may cause even more discomfort for your lower back.
- Slumping on your ball is worse than slumping in a chair because you have less support.
- "Active sitting" helps strengthen your core muscles.
- Think of your time on the ball as a short (muscle) training session.
- Having the right size ball is important.
And just for fun.... let's see how the ergo industry is responding to this trend with ball/chair hybrids! (What? Yes!)
Gaiam Balance Ball Chair For Pain Relief & Wellbeing